Friday, December 10, 2010

Wow, Another Important Lesson - Dont Get Drunk At Company Functions!!!!

Ok, so I was at a company training meeting and they took us to Mortons Steak House for free drinks.  I am a big scotch fan and got absolutely hammered on 25 year Macallan (my favorite).  I black out and wake up the next morning and everyone absolutely hates me.  I apparently told some girl that her panty hose looked like she was a burn victim, invited 3 girls to a gangbang, talked about how I fuck my clients and just got ridiculous.  Nobody would talk to me the rest of the week from my training class.  Thats the bad news.  The good news is, I am known as a reckless party king.  The girls nicknamed me Magnum because I was apparently passing them out to the different guys in the class.


Let this be a lesson to the rest of you, at company functions don't fucking drink a drop, just pilfer them for their alcohol and get the fuck outta dodge. Good thing everyone is from other parts of the country and I dont have to see them ever.  Jesus Christ.  My friend that was with me is just now getting over it (a week later).  So, I have to admit that i bring a lot of trouble onto myself.  Finally dont feel like shit about it.

No comments:

Post a Comment